New York, United States
2017 is an exciting year for KYBOE – we are expanding the KYBOE! brand by engaging in exciting partnerships with luxury retailers, fashion events, celebrity brand ambassadors, and social media channels – and e-commerce will be huge area of revenue growth for us. The Director of E-commerce will be responsible for building out and managing the ecommerce business including business planning, content strategy and development, digital marketing campaigns (within acquisition cost targets), promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, web analytics and web technologies. The Director will interact with the Creative Department to develop specific initiatives to drive traffic to the website and optimize the online experience to deliver conversion rates that will support overall sales and margin plans. The Director will also work closely with the Creative and Sales Departments on planning as well as product placement on the website. The Director of E-commerce will be responsible for the day to day execution of deliverables related to website merchandising, analytics, email marketing, CRM, and more.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of relevant experience in e-commerce and/or fashion and proven leadership of successful e-commerce projects
- KYBOE! is in its early stages of growth. The group must operate with a start-up mentality to move the business forward; this means being resourceful, hands-on, collaborative and a creative solution-seeker
- Strong organizational, communication and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities
- Experience with Google Analytics or similar Web Analytics tools
- Extensive knowledge of e-commerce technology and sophisticated analytics including but not limited to WooCommerce, Magento, GA, Lucky Orange, Hubspot, etc.
- Deep understanding of web analytics including discounting attribution rates.
- Understanding of web and mobile platforms and technologies including AWS, EC2, Aurora, S3, WordPress, PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML, Swift, Xcode and Android Studio
Comprehensive benefit package to include health,dental,vision and 401K. The opportunity to work remotely from our New York location.