New York, United States
The E-Commerce Associate will support the E-Commerce Director in all daily business operations related to the KYBOE! brand’s dot com business and be responsible for the day to day execution of deliverables related to website merchandising, analytics, email marketing, CRM, and more. These duties are included,but not limited to,the following:
- Manage Web Analytics Report & Dashboard to measure customer acquisition & site behavior & perform marketing campaign analysis (paid search, email, affiliates, etc.)
- Manage web calendar & planning regarding product launches, email deployment, promotions & site enhancements
- Responsible for tracking, reporting and analysis of homepage landing page and creative tests to optimize online marketing and site merchandising efforts
- Enter accurate product information including pricing, product details, images and related website content
- Review the website daily to ensure accuracy and to identify potential issues and opportunities for growth
- Assist with new site functionality testing as necessary
- Project manage site updates, for example: trafficking and QA testing content updates, design changes and setup and testing of online promotions
- Establish key objectives for site improvements with e-commerce Manager to understand new customer behavior and develop relevant retention programs
- Assist with budgeting for marketing & retention programs
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of relevant experience in e-commerce and/or fashion
- Must be a hands-on team member. The group must operate with a start-up mentality to move the business forward; this means being resourceful, collaborative and a creative solution-seeker
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Google Analytics or similar Web Analytics tools
- Proven leadership of successful e-commerce projects.
- Extensive knowledge of e-commerce technology and sophisticated analytics including but not limited to WooCommerce, Magento, GA, Lucky Orange, Hubspot, etc.
- Deep understanding of web analytics including discounting attribution rates.
- Understanding of web and mobile platforms and technologies including AWS, EC2, Aurora, S3, WordPress, PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML, Swift, Xcode and Android Studio.
Comprehensive benefit package to include health,dental,vision and 401K. The opportunity to work remotely from our New York location.