Name- Keila Tavares
Occupation- Full time Commercial and Print Model
Birth Date- November 30th
Hometown– Brasilia, Brazil
Zodiac sign- Sagittarius
College major- UNLV/Marketing
- How long have you lived in the U.S.? I’ve been living here for nine years.
- What do you miss the most about Brazil? I miss the people, especially the ones who really matter in my life.
- When modeling, where is your favorite location to shoot? Floyd Lamb Park. It’s a beautiful park North of Las Vegas. Everything is so green, you see peacocks and bunnies everywhere! It’s one of my favorite places in Las Vegas. I also like Red Rock canyon, where we shot these pictures for KYBOE! But it is a little tricky to change outfits there.
- What is one of your favorite things to do in LA? I love going to the beach. It always feels so good and peaceful to just hang out by the ocean, listening to some good music and relaxing.
- What do you like to do for fun? I like to travel, read good books and hang out with good friends. Lately, I’ve been addicted to podcasts. I love learning and podcasts are the perfect way to learn about everything on the go. If you see me around with headphones on, I’m not listening to music. I’m learning more about the economy, entrepreneurship, rental income, etc. I love podcasts.
- Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? If you have asked me this 5 years ago I would have said married, living in a big house, with 3 kids and 2 dogs. I still have the same dreams but now I see myself being happy and I know that will attract all the rest.
- Would you consider yourself a dog or cat person? I absolutely love dogs!
- What is your favorite KYBOE! Watch collection? The Rose Gold Sand from The Power Collection.