KYBOE! is looking for a Regional Sales Manager who is goal-driven, highly motivated and a true entrepreneurial minded professional with the ability to work independently within territory. The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for managing existing accounts within their territory as well as opening new accounts. The right candidate is a well-rounded sales business developer with 2 plus years of outside sales experience. We are looking for a highly energetic, very enthusiastic and confident individual to develop long-term business relationships, exhibit outstanding analytical and organizational skills, improve existing and/or create new revenue opportunities as well as provide superior post-sale customer service.
- Responsible for managing and executing the sales strategy within the assigned territory. This includes regular store visits to monitor open to buy, inventory turnover, replenishment, margins, coop/cost control, product mix, sales trends, advertising, promotional activities, merchandising techniques, adequate training, and overall sell technique.
- Drives sales within the assigned territory and ensure sell through goals are met at the retail level
- Develop and implement strategies to create new revenue opportunities
- Responsible for pursuing new accounts in partnership with management which includes cold calling and lead generation (both in person and over the phone)
- A minimum of 2 plus years of outside sales experience preferably in the watch or jewelry industry.
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- A contagious passion for sales
- A drive for results
- A keen ability for setting priorities and managing multiple tasks while remaining agile in a changing environment
- An ability to work remotely-must be a self-motivated ,self-starter
Comprehensive benefit package to include health,dental,vision and 401K